Friday, May 02, 2008

Ally's 1st Swim Class!!!

May 1st Ally had her first swim class with out Mommy or Daddy, just instructor and other kids in her age group. And I am very proud to report that it went extremely well. Ally was excited to learn how to swim so she can practice with Mommy and Daddy. She took to the class with great confidence and ease. I was so proud of her and all of her hard work.


As you can see here she was very excited for the class to start



Ally was the first one in the pool for lessons

Kick Ally Kick



That's our girl watch and learn
Check out our little girl kicking and swimming

1 comment:

Karin said...

How cute is this!!! I love your new blog. See, you didn't need my help at all. It looks really great! I got back from TN on Saturday and have a nasty cold. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!