Monday, July 23, 2007

Look at the Hamiltons

Well my parents are really into the Mini Horses now. Last weekend we joined them at a horse show. All sorts of mini horses walking around being shined up for ribbons. We are so proud of my mom and sister they worked very hard at preparing their horses and did come home with ribbons. Here are some shots of my mom and sister in action. It was fun for Alex to see all of the horses that were just her right size.
My parents have gone from Boaters to Farmers. To funny Selim just have to sit back and laugh. But every one is having fun and it it great exercise for my sister. I do feel it is teaching her responsibility and respect. I hope that she goes far with her horse Chance.

Now let me introduce you to the new Hamilton additions;

There is Nikki and "Chance"


Mom and her "Lady"


And my Dad's Casanova or we call him "Nova"

No comments: