Monday, July 23, 2007

Farmer Enver and his Crew

Selim got a new toy and just loves to use it at any given chance to play in the yard. I call my love of my life "Farmer Enver" and his partner "Farmer Ally". The two of them are always in the yard picking up rocks to create rock walls or moving dirt from one spot to another, or just picking up sticks. I find this all very funny for a guy from Turkey (in the city) to be so into having a large yard and enjoying every second of it. There are many mornings that I will wake up and look out the window to find him out playing in the woods cutting down trees or filling a tractor wagon up with dirt. Now when I say in the mornings I mean before work like at 6am. I do think he is off of his rocker some times but what can I say he loves it. I think he does love it more though when we all work in the yard as a family.Ridding thru the sprinklers with her buddies


Now Ally is very excited because she has her safety ear muffs to wear when she rides the tractor with her daddy.

Can you hear me?

You can never be to safe when it comes to our angles hearing. So she is very excited to start to wear these ear muffs while riding the tractor with Daddy.

No comments: