Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh, No Tagalicious, I've Been Tagged too!

From what I can gather from my Buddy Robyn I have been tagged and I need to tell you 6 Quirky things about me...Let me think now.

1) I just can not go to bed or to sleep for that matter with out fully washing my face, hands, teeth, blowing my nose and going to the bathroom, some nights it just drives my family nuts. I am sorry but I just have to do it or I can not sleep.

2) After every time I brush my hair or my daughter's hair I must clean out the brush of any hair that may have been lost in the process. I hate loose hair of any sort. I hate to find it on the floor, in a brush or worse on me or someone.

3) When I cook it cook totally by smell. I hardly ever taste what I cook I just smell it and add more or leave it the same. I don't know it seems to work for me.

4) I can not go to sleep at night if there are any dishes laying around the house, they must all be cleaned and put away and the dishwasher is a good place to put the dirties, not the sink.

5) Before I travel I must clean my house from top to bottom, empty out the frig, clean sheets, dust, vac, mop, water plants, every thing from soup to nuts. That is the only way I can have a good trip then it is all done and welcoming when you come home.

6) I have to say "I love you" to my husband and daughter each and every night as I close my eyes to sleep.

Now you know a bit more silly stuff about me. Let me see who should I tag now....
Karen, Cheri, and Brandi have fun girls...

No comments: